Retroceder   Forums > Conquista Online > Reporte de Bot > Aries/Tauro/Geminis(EU.)

Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo 2021-04-15, 11:16 PM   #1
FrankJScott
Miembro Avanzado
Majestad

Enviar un mensaje por ICQ a FrankJScott Enviar un mensaje por AIM a FrankJScott Enviar un mensaje por Yahoo  a FrankJScott Enviar un mensaje por Skype™ a FrankJScott
Predeterminado How Do I Find Tenpoint Vapor Rs470 Vs Ravin R29x Today. 17

With two of the fastest crossbows ever made topping this roundup, it's safe to say that the pace race is still running strong in the crossbow world-so much so that 400 feet per second now appears to be the new unofficial barrier to entry in the flagship category. But there are other improvements besides raw velocity. Crank-style cocking devices are becoming safer, easier, and quieter-a requirement since most high-performance crossbows can't even be used without them. Triggers continue to enhance, also, and not only by being lighter. Product-recall lessons from a few years ago demonstrated that ultralight trigger sears have their limitations when it comes to holding 200-plus pounds of limb strain. The best new crossbow triggers rival those found on fine rifles, and they are safer than ever as well.

Why "The Stewart Edward White" Is the Best Shooting Drill for Deer Hunting
As to overall design, there are both some revolutionary new systems and a few thoughtful upgrades from several heavyweight brands that have dominated our crossbow testing for several decades now. While the costs of a few have attained near-ridiculous levels, some stay comparatively affordable.

For any new model to have any shot at winning our yearly test, it'll need to be damn near flawless. I can't wait to put them head-to-head this spring, but for now, here are top flagship versions that caught my attention at the 2020 ATA show.

Tenpoint Vapor Rs470 Vs Ravin R29x
Tenpoint Vapor Rs470 Vs Ravin R29x is among the fastest, most-powerful crossbows available on the marketplace. TenPoint Crossbows
Specs: 8 pounds, 6-1/2 inches wide (cocked), 470 fps.

The Lowdown: The RS470 shoots around 470 fps., and knowing that TenPoint bolts tack on the side means that this is probably the most effective crossbow available on the market. It's a reverse-draw system which actually transforms the cams 404 degrees. It matches the new ACUSlide cocking mechanism and revamped SW1 trigger.

First Look: A brand-new design for 2020, the RS470 is a powerhouse that's packed with innovative features. The silent ACUSlide cocking mechanism seems a lot like the Ravin's cocking system, but with some stark differences. While de-cocking the bow, then you can stop and even let go of the handle with no turning out of control. The cause box, after cocked, also snaps into place using a release latch, providing a certain sign that the bow is cocked while removing tension on the cocking strap.

Before, the causes have been among my few complaints regarding TenPoint bows, but the new SW1 system seems to be a big improvement. It's a two-stage trigger having an advertised 3.5-pound pull weight. I spent only a bit of time with it about the scope, but I liked it. This will be a rough crossbow to conquer in this year's test. $3,000 at https://huntinggiant.com is the best.
FrankJScott esta offline   Responder Con Cita
Respuesta

Marcadores

Herramientas
Desplegado

Normas de Publicación