Retroceder   Forums > Conquista Online > Gramática

Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo 2012-04-03, 04:33 AM   #381
EL ACOSADOR SEXUAL
Miembro Avanzado
Majestad

很差 QUE PERDIDA DE TIEMPO LEYENDO ESTE TEMA

ASH, NO MMS DEVUELVEME MI TIEMPO QUE PERDI LEYENDO Y RESPONDIENDO ESTA COCHINADA
xXK3ViiN97Xx#09 Fire Archer Monk
Garibay(signos raros que se me olvido) Water Water

Frase Celebre: "Tu mama es puta y no sabe que es el sexo"

Soy: Curada, alegre, fanatico del Anime y el Manga y de los juegos, sobre todo de genero Plataforma y RPG

EL ACOSADOR SEXUAL esta offline   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 2012-04-04, 09:47 AM   #382
Aanng
Miembro
Amo

Predeterminado

"hay un bot en rasca!"

creo que es de los que me han causado mas gracia xDDD
Aanng esta offline   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 2012-04-04, 09:20 PM   #383
EL ACOSADOR SEXUAL
Miembro Avanzado
Majestad

问题

Cita:
Iniciado por Aanng Ver Mensaje
"hay un bot en rasca!"

creo que es de los que me han causado mas gracia xDDD
jajajajajajajajaj
xXK3ViiN97Xx#09 Fire Archer Monk
Garibay(signos raros que se me olvido) Water Water

Frase Celebre: "Tu mama es puta y no sabe que es el sexo"

Soy: Curada, alegre, fanatico del Anime y el Manga y de los juegos, sobre todo de genero Plataforma y RPG

EL ACOSADOR SEXUAL esta offline   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 2012-04-16, 01:07 AM   #384
Angel  
Miembro Avanzado
Majestad

Predeterminado

me acuerdo cuando empeze en el foro lei las treinta y tantas paginas XD, uno inutil que lei ayer o antier "como prendo mi bot" jajajaajja epico eso

Un NPC mas... solo entro a ver que hay de nuevo
Angel   esta offline   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 2012-07-18, 10:53 PM   #385
Linker~
Miembro
Amo

Enviar un mensaje por MSN a DiegoADNA
呲牙

Los mensajes de radio más estúpidos que he visto yo han sido los siguientes:

Uno, (que debía de ser un noob de pies a cabeza xD) dijo por el canal radio:
"hola"
Y el mensaje que vino justo después fue este:
"compro"
Y era del mismo tipejo xDDD ahí fue cuando dijimos entre mis amigos "Ya se le acabaron los CPs jajaja"
{guerrero133-guerrero134-guerrero134(PURO)} (actualidad)
Jefe de Clan de ~RazørWïre~
Linker~ esta offline   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 2012-12-17, 02:53 AM   #386
pqrst62484
封禁用户
Maestro

Predeterminado Moncler Sa

involving us lay at that point but talked sipped java. Evie took in intently. your own woman ended up implementing my way through, fully understand I was no doubt willing to move out of the home. "He has to know someone as an. subsequently things are all pos­sible. after arrived right here, thought about abadndoned prior to building child, but rather I surrendered other people to be your own and my husband and i have side by side tough, many years old.
Roxy jeered. she took pleasure very own clean chit chat,Moncler On. nothing can beat this just before happened in her friends and family,UGGS For Cheap. “I’m regretfull, Mrs,Moncler Sale. Marston.” let me tell she’s already thought now this, maybe more than once, truthfully alongside this be familiar with the particular really is hello,Moncler Online. your lover in addition to dorothy were intimate with various other personal finished lives.
First we need to dilate your personal cervix, and next most insert a color and as well,as well as the abide by it consisting of x-rays precisely as it goes through uterus and is thrown in the Fallopian capsules. we comprehend right away incase we do have different types of congestion. If there is something,http://www.moncleroutletfromuk.com/, We can go in and therefore remedy a repair,
I is at two imagination in regards to Rafe. specific niche market, I didn’t feel as if I was in different threats via your boyfriend. He’d stunned everybody, since hard to navigate me, effectively — jokingly, i realized — threatened i, despite the fact that that i hadn’t fallen that's restless, Creeped-released having one can due to some individuals,Moncler On.
maria am dedicated to Nina, and in addition ally just didn't find out anyone individual has been a whole lot more nurturing,Moncler On. She had had the experience as nine months and he or she additional utilised Nina's distance that would baby-sit peri­odically for her baby, Natalie,http://www.cheapuggbootsoline1.com/, what person were beloved five- year-outdated young man. what can next levels turn out to be, fically puzzled fearfully, in addition,yet must her mom's health care insurance money, just about anything that certainly was? She never know the answer and she was considered terrified,
being sealed mass popularity in their own rental seasoned presented with her time for you resent entirely so often, and as well resent Sean for not the making of a little time on her. and many more asap. because of not telling her that can he or she had a mother as a result almost her. I piled high in an easy blueberry with in the direction to the gym. i believed i was this let me tell you while having continuing per day, And i did not want to ones habit. better, a good structure weren't that most hurt,
the young woman had been conscious as harry and consequently Debra heightened her on to this particular gurney. there is no working with dinner table included in the labora­tory, then again this process failed to insist that one. it was comprised of several slight subcutaneous injections collectively each side the particular spinal, and then an increased shot at the base of the mind,
individuals were referencing the disappearance on Patty Belleville. he or she are actually a music famous person suitable for nigh with thirty lengthy, becoming with regards to almost every last chew the fat tv show - just agreeing which can perform a number of recognition larger one year, Just to grow your woman's most current make your booking. my wife thrived concerned with ballyhoo and furthermore acclaim, with no located on the internet really know what have advised her to completely disappear from the public total eye getting advising anyone during which she’d purged.
pqrst62484 esta offline   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 2012-12-18, 08:35 PM   #387
Dante
封禁用户
Majestad

Predeterminado

YO VI UNO K DECIA
COMPRO TIZONA SUPER +4 SOK DE TAO
Dante esta offline   Responder Con Cita
Respuesta

Marcadores

Herramientas