Retroceder   Forums > Conquista Online > Para Comprar y Vender > Cielo

Tema Cerrado

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo 2017-05-10, 05:33 AM   #1
ghijk23707
Miembro Primario
Maestro

Predeterminado mp cheap jordans for sale wtn 875

that the campaign expected "severe blowback" when the Texas senator withheld a Trump endorsement, and the whole drama that ensued seemed to be orchestrated to embarrass Cruz,www.cheaprealjordansretro.com, who sounded for most of his speech like he was kicking off his 2020 presidential campaign. According to the source,www.cheapjordansrealfreeshipping.com, by letting the Texas senator speak anyway it made Trump look like the "bigger man here" as Cruz reneged on the party pledge all candidates had signed to support the eventual GOP nominee. That may have happened,cheap retro jordans, but other important speakers, namely Pence, got completely lost in the shuffle. Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich spoke after Cruz and tried to give him some cover. "Ted Cruz said you can vote your conscience for anyone who will uphold the Constitution. In this election, theres only one candidate who will uphold he Constitution,cheap retro jordans," Gingrich said "So, to paraphrase Ted Cruz: if you want to protect the Constitution, the only candidate this fall is the Trump-Pence Republican ticket." Two of Trumps other former rivals also spoke earlier in the evening, and both offered praise for the GOP nominee, though some of it was still pretty tepid. "Last August, I said that any of the Republicans running would be better than Hillary Clinton. I meant it then, and I mean it now,cheap jordans online," Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker said. "So let me be clear: A vote for anyone other than Donald Trump in November is a vote for Hillary Clinton. Make no mistake,cheap air jordan shoes, we cant wait four

ay cheap real jordans lmd 629

kn cheap air jordans ukq 416

bk cheap air jordan shoes nhl 500

ux cheap retro jordans cwh 351
ghijk23707 esta offline  
Tema Cerrado

Marcadores

Herramientas
Desplegado

Normas de Publicación