Retroceder   Forums > Conquista Online > Los Clanes > Luna

Tema Cerrado

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo 2017-06-19, 04:47 AM   #1
pqrst69962
Miembro
Maestro

Predeterminado wwq www.onlineairjordan.com qkx 245

that he would share the fate of John Kerry – whose 2004 presidential ambitions were thwarted in a major way by the Swiftboat-vet blockbuster “Unfit for Command,real cheap jordans retro,” co-authored by Corsi – Obama and his team personally attacked WND’s senior staff reporter,www.amassdenver.com, claiming Corsi is a “liar” and “vile fraudster.”

Obama told a Lynchburg,cheap jordans, Va., crowd: “I don’t find myself particularly scary or particularly risky, but I mean, they’re good at it. So they’ve got these ads with Paris [Hilton] and Britney [Spears] and they’ve got some guy who just a wrote a book. He just makin’ stuff up, just makes stuff up. But it gets a lot of play on Fox News. After a while people start thinking, ‘God, he does have a funny name,’ or believing false rumors about me they get in e-mails about Obama’s religion or patriotism.”

“He’s come unglued,cheap jordans for sale,” Corsi responded during an appearance on Fox News Channel. “If he can’t handle a book and the First Amendment,” said Corsi, as president “all the enemies of the United States need to do to rattle him is to publish a cartoon about him or write a book.”

Save $23, get ‘Obama Nation’ for only $4.95!

That’s right. Your eyes are not deceiving you. Right now,cheap retro jordans, you can buy “The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality” normally $27.95, for less than one-fifth of the cover price! Today only, you can get the hottest book of the

bhw www.onlineairjordan.com jid 758

hlk air jordans for cheap mho 780

msa cheap air jordans eqr 283

vyp cheap jordans online vui 340
pqrst69962 esta offline  
Tema Cerrado

Marcadores

Herramientas
Desplegado

Normas de Publicación