Tema Cerrado

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo 2017-10-18, 10:21 PM   #1
ghijk23707
Miembro Primario
Maestro

Predeterminado ab q real cheap jordans retro 005 ruf

,cheap real jordans
Updated (7/12/2017,cheap jordans free shipping, 7:06 p.m.) with Ms. Jackson’s statement apologizing for her comments.

Candice E. Jackson, acting assistant secretary for civil rights at the U.S. Department of Education,cheap air jordan shoes, apologized late Wednesday for telling The New York Times, in an article published earlier in the day, that “90 percent” of accusations of sexual assault on colleges campuses stemmed from an accuser’s regret over a sexual encounter.

In a statement released by the department, Ms. Jackson said: “As a survivor of rape myself, I would never seek to diminish anyone’s experience. My words in The New York Times poorly characterized the conversations I’ve had with countless groups of advocates. What I said was flippant, and I am sorry. All sexual harassment and sexual assault must be taken seriously — which has always been my position and will always be the position of this department.”

The statement was issued after her remarks caused a furor that overshadowed her broader criticism,cheap jordan shoes, in the Times article, of how sexual-assault investigations are conducted on campuses. She
ghijk23707 esta offline  
Tema Cerrado

Marcadores

Herramientas
Desplegado

Normas de Publicación