Retroceder   Forums > Conquista Online > Los Clanes > Estrella

Tema Cerrado

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo 2017-04-29, 12:39 PM   #1
hijkl33686
Miembro
Maestro

Predeterminado cheap air jordans afg 9019

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS Thursday, August 4, 2016,cheap air jordans, 12:04 AM BELO HORIZONTE,cheap jordans free shipping, Brazil (AP) ― Carli Lloyd and Alex Morgan scored a goal in each half as the U.S. women’s soccer team defeated New Zealand 2-0 in its debut at the Rio Games on Wednesday, getting off to a solid start in its attempt to win a fourth straight Olympic gold medal. Lloyd put the Americans ahead with a header in the ninth minute and Morgan added to the lead with a low shot from inside the area less than a minute into the second half at the Mineirao Stadium in Belo Horizonte. “That was the best way we could have started,cheap air jordan shoes,” said Tobin Heath, who made the cross that led to Lloyd’s goal. “We came out with a lot of energy and a lot of determination. I think in that regards we put our best foot forward and got that goal and I think that helped propel us throughout the game.” The U.S. dominated from the start to earn the convincing victory and remain unbeaten in 2016, with 14 shutouts and only one draw in 16 games. Hope Solo greeted with jeers of ‘Zika! Zika’ in Olympic opener “I was really pleased that we got the clean sheet,” U.S. coach Jill Ellis said. “I thought we moved the ball against a very determined team.” Carli Lloyd picks up right where she left off from the World Cup,real cheap jordans retro, scoring a goal in the first game of the Rio Olympics. (Pedro Vilela/Getty Images) Near the end of the game,cheap jordans online, many of the nearly 10,000 fans at the stadium chanted “Zika,cheap jordan shoes, Zika” at goalkeeper Hope Solo, who before coming to the Olympics upset some

cheap jordans The Trigonometer Educational Tool to

cheap air jordan shoes Tommy Bahama Announces 2017

realretrocheapjordans.com 8 men confirmed by Senat

cheap jordans online Cold weather and oil may not
hijkl33686 esta offline  
Tema Cerrado

Marcadores

Herramientas
Desplegado

Normas de Publicación