Retroceder   Forums > Conquista Online > Para Comprar y Vender > Saturno

Tema Cerrado

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo 2017-04-16, 12:31 PM   #1
ghijk06153
Miembro
Maestro

Predeterminado cheap real jordans Simon Cowell Joins Americas Got

Simon Cowell is making his American TV comeback,cheap air jordans, but this time he's coming to NBC. The network announced the "American Idol" and "X-Factor" veteran will join the panel of "America's Got Talent" for season 11. Cowell created the "Got Talent" format that is now a worldwide property.

"I am really thrilled to be joining 'America's Got Talent' next season," Cowell said in a statement. "What I love about this show is that it's open to absolutely anyone. America has some fantastic talent just waiting to be discovered, and I would like that talent to come to our show, including any dogs who can sing!"

"AGT" launched in 2006. Cowell will remain an executive producer on the series,online air jordan.

"Simon knows this format better than anyone and he's been producing the show with us since the beginning, so we're thrilled to have him to step in front of the camera and take his rightful place at the head of the judges' panel," Robert Greenblatt,www.onlineairjordan.com, chairman of NBC Entertainment, said in a statement. "We welcome him to the on-screen NBC family."

cheap jordan shoes Bystander Told Dying Canada Sol

cheap jordan shoes Ebola Burial Teams in Sierra Le

www.onlineairjordan.com 'Clock Boy' Ahme
ghijk06153 esta offline  
Tema Cerrado

Marcadores

Herramientas
Desplegado

Normas de Publicación