Retroceder   Forums > Conquista Online > Los Clanes > Venus

Tema Cerrado

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo 2017-04-27, 04:39 PM   #1
defgh34529
Miembro
Maestro

Predeterminado cheapairjordan11spacejam2016.com zzm 7626

GQ,www.amassdenver.com, Vanity Fair, MAC, and Donna Karan, to name a few,cheap real jordans, wanted his study to be more than two-dimensional. So he shot Rocha using an experimental 360-degree setup he calls “The Rig” — a 15-foot sphere festooned with hundreds of Canon cameras. It allowed him to capture the brunette beauty from every angle,cheap real jordans, meaning a reader using a tablet can simply swipe and explore a 360-degree view. It’s a medium Sebring first explored in 2010 with the release of a George Harrison app, a multi-dimensional view of the late Beatle's extensive guitar collection with a panoramic view. “But my biggest thrill is shooting things people have never seen." Sebring hopes his 360-degree model will herald a new movement in fashion photography, where a designer might shoot,cheap jordans for sale, edit,retrorealcheapjordans.com, and package an editorial campaign and marketing materials all in one go. I would be lying if I said I didn’t hit a few walls along the way. I remember around pose 650 thinking I had nothing left to give. "You can have your stills, your e-commerce is done, all in a split second," he said. "It's pretty remarkable." So remarkable, in fact, that Rocha chose to enlist Sebring to shoot her in The Rig to announce her first pregnancy with a 360-degree shot posted to Instagram. The supermodel plans on getting monthly portraits in the setup,cheap air jordan shoes, ending with an image of Rocha holding her newborn. "This feels like the next logical step," she said. For the book, Sebring and Rocha — sometimes joined by Rocha’s husband

cheap air jordan shoes Soy Isoflavones Market Tren

jordans for cheap Burt Brothers Tire and Service t

real cheap jordans retro Colorado Murder Warrant I

www.realcheapjordansretro.com Immunizations Needed
defgh34529 esta offline  
Tema Cerrado

Marcadores

Herramientas
Desplegado

Normas de Publicación