Retroceder   Forums > Conquista Online > Para Comprar y Vender > Saturno

Tema Cerrado

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo 2017-05-05, 10:23 AM   #1
jklmn40565
Miembro
Maestro

Predeterminado www.onlineairjordan.com vyp mdj 047

aka Husbands Musician/Song: The Smiths, “This Charming Man” Inspiration: “Riffing on Morrissey’s signature cheekiness,cheap jordans free shipping, the poster shows a furry body taking a selfie. In the figure’s chest hair you see the lyric, ‘I would go out tonight, but I haven’t got a stitch to wear.’ The poster makes a contemporary nod to the song’s original comment on gay social interactions. Putting the text on an image suited for Grindr or Scruff,wholesale cheap jordans, the selfie evokes a gay culture rooted in machismo, vanity, and alienation.” Poster artist: Sara Parr Musician/Song: Louis XIV,cheap jordans online, “Paper Doll” Inspiration: “I chose the lyric ‘If you want clean fun, go fly a kite.’ I love Louis XIV for their general irreverence, particularly on the album ‘The Best Little Secrets Are Kept.’ Their royal badness is so infectious! In choosing something to represent the song visually, I went literal. I did some research on paper dolls and came across a set of Bettie Page paper dolls,cheap real jordans, which seemed perfect – everyone’s favorite pin-up girl with a streak of innocent naughtiness. My intent is to encourage open exploration of the feminine – sex and all. Women should take the opportunity to learn what gets them off and feel free to enjoy it.” Poster artist: Jason Yoh Musician/Song: Built To Spill,online air jordan, “You Were Right” Inspiration: “One of my favorite aspects of working in print shops is the communal atmosphere of being with other people with shared interests. Music has always been a big part of that. I have a lot of associations of music and

cheap jordans online hvm dwt 539

amassdenver.com blg lzk 796

www.onlineairjordan.com gzd aoq 814

www.amassdenver.com xtn ovn 279
jklmn40565 esta offline  
Tema Cerrado

Marcadores

Herramientas
Desplegado

Normas de Publicación