Tema Cerrado

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo 2017-04-27, 04:45 PM   #1
lmnop39786
Miembro
Maestro

Predeterminado online air jordan DuPage forest Dist. 5 race featu

,online air jordan
The Republican primary for the District 5 seat on the DuPage Forest Preserve Commission pits a Naperville incumbent who touts her community connections against an Aurora challenger who promotes his background in natural resources.

Incumbent Mary Lou Wehrli of Naperville and challenger Carl Schultz of Aurora are seeking the GOP nomination in the March 15 primary to represent a district that covers all or parts of Aurora, Lisle,cheap jordans, Naperville and Warrenville.

Wehrli, 62,cheap jordans online, who works in property management and sales, won the District 5 seat in the 2012 election. Schultz, a 58-year-old horticulturist, held the same seat from 2002 to 2012,cheap air jordans, but lost the last election to Wehrli.

Wehrli is campaigning on her role as a "citizen advocate" for causes, such as preservation of cultural assets and creation of trail connections. She's painting Schultz as a political insider who wants back in the game.

"I come in as kind of an outsider because I'm not climbing a political ladder. I'm not looking for a political career," Wehrli said. "But this is in my backyard and this affects properties and people I know. It affects the young people that are coming here

cheap air jordans Analysis Why Trump's Relian

www.onlineairjordan.com Lawmakers demand evidence

cheap jordan shoes Friends, Relatives Remember Nan

wholesale cheap jordans Saint Patrick_2
lmnop39786 esta offline  
Tema Cerrado

Marcadores

Herramientas
Desplegado

Normas de Publicación