Retroceder   Forums > Conquista Online > Reporte de Bot > Sol

Tema Cerrado

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo 2017-05-03, 07:24 AM   #1
ijklm68405
Miembro
Maestro

Predeterminado jr real cheap jordans retro jca 405

women from slave ship survivors to modern times. One of the women portrayed is Billie Holiday. People started telling Petrus she sounded like Holiday when she sang. "To me, I didn't sound like Billie," she says. "But I appreciated people's comments and worked more at it." Bugging Lou Bellamy In 2004,cheap real jordans, while performing in "Diva Daughters DuPree" at the Penumbra, Petrus decided she wanted to do "Lady Day." "I bugged the hell out of Lou Bellamy," she recalls. "I'd say,cheap jordans free shipping, 'It's a one-woman show! Easy to stage! Simple lighting!' At every break, I was on him." Bellamy patiently explained that theaters don't make snap decisions. Petrus would not be deterred. "I told Lou, 'I'm going to put this play up myself.' He said,cheap retro jordans, 'You should do that and quit bugging me.'" With help from her friend and colleague Austene Van,cheapjordansrealfreeshipping.com, Petrus found a venue, the Old Arizona Theatre in Minneapolis. Bellamy came over from the Penumbra after hours to offer suggestions. The show ran from Oct. 28-Nov. 21, 2004. That year Petrus released a CD called "If Only ... Billie Unsung." Using Holiday's style and phrasing, she recorded songs Holiday might have sung had she not died so young. "I thought,cheap jordans online, if she had lived just a little longer,cheap real jordans, who knows what she could have done? Something other than torch songs, maybe something fun. I looked for songs where I could play with time and float over the music, like she did." In 2006, Petrus performed

sr cheap real jordans retro kdg 016

gh cheap jordan shoes xhz 979

uv cheap air jordans nzs 657

ft cheap jordans online uba 007
ijklm68405 esta offline  
Tema Cerrado

Marcadores

Herramientas
Desplegado

Normas de Publicación